Friday, April 24, 2015
Story 4 - episode 5
¿Qué ve en la selva el mono?
Episode 5 with pop-ups:
Additional follow-up questions:
1. Why does it say, "El mono camina
la selva" and not just "El mono camina la selva".
2. What would, "El mono corre por la selva" mean?
3. What would, "El mono no corre por la selva" mean?
4. What would "La selva corre por las montañas" mean?
Is it gibberish?
5. What does "niño" mean
in the phrase, "el niño gordo"?
How can we remember it?*
6. What does "gordo" mean in the phrase, "el niño gordo"?
How can we remember it?**
*"niño" kind of looks like "nine" and a "9-year old boy" is a child or a kid.
**"gordo" kind of sounds like "gorge" and if you "gorge" yourself on food it might make you "gordo"
Have a better idea for an association!? Let me know below!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
no quiere comer
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)