¿Adónde va el mono marrón: a una casa o a la selva?
Episode 10 with pop-ups:
Additional follow-up questions:
1. If "va a" means "s/he goes to", what does "va" mean by itself?
2. If I want to ask a question in Spanish, like "does he go", do I have to add more words like in English or does "va" stay "va"?
4. What would the phrase, "La isla no va a Antártica" mean?
5. What would the phrase, "El mono va a la selva porque posiblemente hay plátanos en la selva" mean?
6. How would I say, "The monkey doesn't go to the house"?