¿Dónde vive el mono?
Episode 3 with pop-ups:
Additional follow-up questions:
1. What does "vive" mean? Do you have an association to help you remember?*
2. What does the phrase "El mono vive en una isla" mean?
3. What would the phrase "Una isla vive en un mono" mean?
4. What would the phrase "Un mono azul vive en una casa" mean?
5. What would the phrase, "Una casa azul vive en una isla marrón" mean?
*I think "vive" sounds kind of like "baby" only with the syllables switched. "bee-bay" instead of "bay-bee". And babies live with their families.
Did you think of a better association for "vive"? Does it look like something or sound like something that can help you remember, "s/he lives"?
Write it in the comment section below!