¿Adónde va el mono?
Episode 7 with pop-ups:
Additional follow-up questions:
1. What does "va a" mean? How can we remember it means that?*
2. What does the phrase "El mono va a Antártica" mean?
3. What does the phrase, "El mono no va a Canadá" mean?
5. What would the phrase "Cuatro elefantes azules van a París" mean?
6. What would the phrase, "Al mono no le gusta Canadá" mean?
7. What would the phrase, "Los pingüinos viven en Antártica".
8. How would you say, "There aren't any bananas in Antarctica"?
9. How would you say, "There aren't any pink monkeys in Canada"?
*"va a" kind of sounds like the sound a sheep makes "ba-a-a-a-a". And so if you can remember that a sheep goes ba-a, you can remember "va a" means "s/he goes".
Do you have a better association for "va a"? Let me know in the comments section below!