Sunday, March 22, 2015
story 1 - episode 11
¿Dónde está el mono marrón
Episode 11 with pop-ups:
Additional follow-up questions:
1. What do you think "está" means in the phrase, "El mono está en la selva"?
2. How would I make the sentence above negative? (what would I add, where would I add it?)
3. What would the phrase, "El mono marrón no está en la isla" mean?
4. What would the phrase, "La isla no está en el mono marrón" mean?
5. What would the phrase, "El mono está en la selva porque hay plátanos en la selva y le gustan los plátanos" mean?
6. How would I say, "The blue monkey isn't in two pink houses"?
7. How would I say, "The ice cream is sad in the jungle"?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)